Pinterest Recipe: Bacon and Egg Muffin Cups
One of my favorite recipes! It's SUPER quick and easy to prep, doesn't need you to sit in front of it too cook, and it's fast! Great for those busy weekday mornings!
- 3 slices of Bacon (I use Walmart brand Turkey Bacon)
- 1 egg (You can use egg whites if you prefer)
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray muffin tin (I use mini muffin pans) with non-stick spray.
3. Place bacon stips in muffin pan.
4. Fill each cup half-way with whipped eggs. Top with cheese.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
You can cut the oven up higher if you prefer, to allow shorter cooking time. The original recipe also says to season with salt and pepper. Because of the flavor that the bacon has, I never use salt and pepper.