7 Things to Tell Yourself Every Morning
Experts say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is what gives your body energy to carry out simple tasks, sets your appetite for the day and speeds up your metabolism.
But what about feeding your soul?
It's important to start every day with positivity. Your morning is what sets the standard for what the rest of your day will be like. Just as taking in good physical food in the morning is important for your physical well being, taking in positive spiritual and mental food is just as good for your soul. Here are seven things you should tell yourself each morning to ensure that you will be ready for whatever the day may bring.
(Be sure to click on the link at the bottom of the post to download the printable morning deceleration)
1. I am enough. No matter what the task, position or challenge that has been brought to you, know that you are enough to finish the job. You were chosen for a specific reason to be in this exact position or season. Don't doubt yourself. You can do it!
2. I am beautiful. My Queen. No matter what anyone says, you are beautiful. You were born a queen. Inside and out your beauty is undeniable. Hold your head up high and know that you are special in your own unique way, and no one can take that away from you.
3. I am powerful. You have the ability to make an impact. Your life has a purpose and whether you have discovered it yet or not, that purpose is going to make a huge impact on at least one person. You can change the world Queen!
4. Today will be awesome. No matter what the day has in store for you, make it the best day that you possibly can! Walk in to the day knowing that no matter what, you will smile. This day was made for YOU!
5. I will conquer even my toughest challenges. Today may try to throw a few lemons at you, put some obstacles in your way to distract you or trip you, but you can overcome anything that is in your way! There is no test too hard for you to pass. You got this Queen!
6. I am loved. Remember that there is someone out there that loves you. You are important. Don't ever think that your life doesn't matter. Because it does. And if no one else tells you, I love you! (:
7. I am a queen. Should I say more?
Click here to download the printable version of my morning declaration. Hang it up on your mirror or in a place where you will see it every morning.